I’ve been nominated by the rather lovely Haylee from Aloada Bobbins to take part in this chain post award. Haylee is fairly new to blogging but she does make me laugh, check her out before, by her own admission she disappears in a puff of smoke. I hope she stays! 😊
Link to and thank the person nominating you.
Answer questions set by the person who nominates you.
Nominate 10 inspiring female voices.
Set 10 new questions.
1. Who would win in a fight – Bear or Lion?
Err…Is it too late to change my mind about taking part? 😉
My money would be on the lion!
2.Which fictional character would you be and why?
My first thought was Katniss Everdeen, but actually Hunger games and revolutions sounds a bit too much like hard work. I probably have a closer affinity to Scooby Doo – all those comic capers and snacks. Sounds about right…
3. Which is your favourite period in history?
The parts of it that have been mine.
4. What’s your most annoying habit?
According to the husband it’s hanging wet towels on the end of the bed.
5.Beer, wine or spirits?
6.What was the last thing you listened to?
The noise of incessant bickering.
7.Name 3 objects you can’t live without.
My phone, my pillow and the bangle I always wear.
8.Heels, flats or flip-flops?
I love boots and trainers. I don’t really get the whole shoe thing.
9.What’s the most exciting place you’ve visited?
The Best. Place. Ever.
Zip lining and rappelling in the jungle, snorkelling with Rays, swimming with dolphins, climbing Chichen Itza and drinking cocktails every night. Just brilliant.
10.What’s the best piece of advice you’ve been given?
Never eat yellow snow? I’m terrible at taking advice. I sing from my own song sheet and the mistakes I make along the way are my own.
My questions to you are
1. What is your favourite childhood memory?
2. What do you do to unwind?
3. What is your fantasy travel destination?
4. Where is your favourite place?
5. If you press shuffle on your phone what song do you get?…Risky I know…
6. Gym or cake?
7. Who is the most inspirational person in your life?
8. What was the last thing you learnt?
9. What was your favourite subject at school?
10. How did you meet your significant other?